Thursday, March 18, 2010

About Me!


This project is an introduction of myself to the class. I feel it gives more of a visual representation of your personality using symbolism!
I used two footprints to signify moving forward and learning from mistakes made in the past and to get going when things get tough.
I have Egyptian and Mayan images on the footprints to represent both art history and the thrill of traveling around the world.
The bust represents my current employment and my favorite color purple.
The dragonfly is symbol for myself and is represented in all of my artwork. The dragonfly is also a symbol in most cultures are renewal and a positive force.
I have drawn a paint brush to not only represent my passion for painting, but to express my interest in art and design. I am also very athletic and enjoy playing Volleyball as a means of exercise.
My footprints are composed in such a way to make visually interesting positive and negative space.

No comments:

Post a Comment